Seeking Corporate Partners
NYSASCD invites your business to stand alongside us to improve education in New York State. We offer three levels of partnerships (Silver, Gold, and Platinum) and special sponsorship for print publications that enable your corporation opportunities to advance your programs, products and services. Details of our partnership levels and benefits are listed below.
Partnership Application Packet
NYSASCDa non-profit affiliate of International ASCD actively seeks membership from all segments of the education community in New York State. Our mission advocates the full potential of every child. Our membership is made up of superintendents, school site and district administrators, principals, teachers,university professors, and students. NYSASCD boasts an active membership of over 1200 educators in New York State as well as over 4000 registered users of our web site www.newyorkstateascd.org. We publish Developments a 4x print newsletter and Impact 1x 70 page journal.
NYSASCD exists to advance education by:
· Helping members become more effective in their various roles as leaders in education.
· Disseminating timely information about exemplary educational practices.
· Providing programs uniquely designedto advance students achievement in Pre-K through adult populations.
· Working effectively with other statewide educational associations on the common work of improving schools.
NYSASCD brings educators the best thinking on research-based ideas through a variety of products and services:
· E-briefs furnish timely announcements on state and local events related to leadership, curriculum, and instruction
· Regional conferences/workshops in conjunction with our 7 state affiliates cover topics relevant to local needs and reduce travel costs
· Diverse professional network enables members to share state-of-the-art resources, face challenges together, and explore new ideas
· Up-to-the minute Information about NYSASCD and its activities can be found on the WorldWide Web
· Partnerships with NYSCOSS, SANNY’s, NYSCEA, and NYCON
CORPORATE PARTNER LEVELS:
SILVER Membership $1,000
· Company listing and logo on front page of NYSASCD website and on-line e-newsletters 8x
· Hyperlink to your corporate site from our website
· Branding visibility on all NYSASCD professional development events
· One individual one-year membership to NYSASCD
GOLD Membership $2,000 includes SILVER membership plus ...
· Company logo and description on the NYSASCD website (25 word limited) and on e-newsletters 8x and on IMPACT on-line journal 2x
· Free advertising for upcoming events organized or attended by corporate members on the New York State ASCD website
· Invitation to sponsor Dr. Mello Educator of the Year Award or sponsor a local professional development event
· Branding visibility and table space at all NYSASCD professional development events
· Two individual one-year memberships to NYSASCD
PLATINUM Membership $3,000 includes GOLD membership plus ...
· Opportunity to use NYSASCD logo in your marketing
· Top listing position when companies are listed by topic area on the website or newsletter
· Public recognition at all NYSASCD seminars and NYSASCD professional development events
· Complimentary registration for 2 people at any two NYSASCD events
· Three individual one-year memberships to NYSASCD